Coronavirus – Prevention is Better Because There Is No Cure
Coronavirus typically affects the respiratory tract of mammals, including humans. The virus is associated with common cold, pneumonia and severe acute respiratory syndrome.
Some Facts & Figures on Coronavirus (Covid-19 virus)Data last updated on February 24th, 2020
➡ 78,201 cases of Coronavirus in the world.
➡ 77,150 cases confirmed in China (64,287 cases alone in Hubei province).
➡ 2592 deaths reported in China (2495 in Hubei province alone).
➡ Coronavirus has spread in more than 30 countries and territories
|Japan||634 (includes international conveyance)||2|
Symptoms of Novel Coronavirus
- Sore Throat
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Rapid heartbeat
- Kidney Failure
Patients suffering from coronavirus have initial symptoms like fever, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, etc. These symptoms later become pneumonia and they damage kidney. Lungs become seriously infected. Then, this virus has no any special treatment.
How CoronaVirus Spreads?
Coronaviruses mostly spread from an infected person to others through:
- Air, by coughing and sneezing
- Close personal contact, such as touching or shaking hands
- Touching one’s mouth, nose or eyes, after touching an object or surface with the virus on it
Prevention and Treatment for CoronaVirus
You can reduce your risk of coronavirus infection by following these symptoms:
- Maintain hand hygiene
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with sick people
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze (or with flexed elbow), then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces
- Thoroughly cook meat and eggs
- Avoid unprotected contact with live wild or farm animals
- Stay at home when sick
There is no vaccine for this new virus. However, symptoms can be treated.
Latest posts by Rohit Kishore (see all)
- Top 5 Granny’s Natural Formula for Healthy Skin - February 10, 2020
- What are Flax Seeds: Benefits, Side Effects & Recipes - February 4, 2020
- Coronavirus – Prevention is Better Because There Is No Cure - January 27, 2020