Side Effects of Sleeping Pills You Must Know
In today’s fast and modern lifestyle, lack of sleeping or insomnia is a worldwide disease. It is surprising as well as horrible that almost 50% of people between 40 years to 60 years of age are facing unnatural sleeping habits. People are using sleeping pills to get rid of sleep disorder without proper prescription or sometimes take overdose without even consulting a doctor. Though it is not a hidden fact that there are some side effects of sleeping pills still it is now a fad to have sleeping pills at night for sound sleep.
Let’s have a look at some side effects of sleeping pills that are commonly observed among people who prefer to take the help of such pills to complete their sleep.
Side Effects of Sleeping Pills:
Sleeping pills work as a sedative and give at the time relief from sleep lacking. But there are numerous side effects that people tend to ignore. Some of the common side effects are:
- Tingling effects in various parts of the body especially hands, arms, legs, and other muscles.
- Sometimes burning effects on the muscular part of the body or shaking uncontrollably
- Daydreaming or mental weakness.
- Gas, constipation, diarrhea or other stomach problems including stomach pain
- Weakness, headache or feeling dry
Sometimes taking sleeping pills without a proper diagnosis can be fatal. Especially people having a lung problem or Asthma are advised to avoid sleeping pills as side effects can be dangerous. Pregnant women, people having obesity, Arthritis, Heartburn, COPD, and chronic pain are more likely to feel sleep disorder. Daily exercise, a balanced diet, and a disciplined & proper lifestyle are some keys to conquer the lack of sleep without consuming sleeping pills.
- CBD Vs CBDA: Understanding the Difference Between The Two Variants of Cannabis Oil - April 3, 2020
- Cardio Benefits for Beginners – A Comprehensive Guide to Start Cardio - March 30, 2020
- How Do Fitness Trackers Work? - March 29, 2020