Signs of Ageing and How to Prevent Wrinkles and Ageing
Everyone wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die. This is indeed true. This also reminds me of the ageing process. Every human follows the same pattern of growing up – from infant – to kid – to teenager – to adult – to old age. Ageing is accompanied by lots of changes in the body. People become weak and their skin starts ageing. In this post, you will get to know about some common signs of ageing and some important tips to prevent wrinkles and ageing.
Some Common Signs of Ageing
Is your skin telling your age? Do you look much older than your actual age? Below are some common signs of ageing skin that are visible as people reach their 50’s and 60’s.
- Greying and thinning of hair: Generally around menopause, women tend to experience thinning of hair due to hormonal changes in the body.
- Turkey Neck: Skin starts becoming loose with people starting to get older.
- Perky breasts: Loss of tissue from the body results in saggy breasts.
- Slight hearing and memory loss
- Loss of vision
- Spotted hands: Loss of collagen from the skin results in the visibility of veins on the skin.
Tips to Prevent Ageing
All signs of ageing cannot be controlled but there are ways to Reduce Wrinkles. Science has discovered the remedies for every problem, for every symptom and so Remedies for curing wrinkles are also found. Read ahead and know how to get rid of wrinkles.
- Don’t be a sun-worshipping person. Avoid the sun as much as possible. And if going out, apply sunscreen.
- Do not smoke as smoking breaks down collagen and elastin from the skin and your skin loses its stiffness.
- Good sleep is a must. People who stay awake unnecessarily by giving their body unnecessary pressure often get dark circles initially and then wrinkles if the practice of staying awake is prolonged.
- If your eyes are weak, then get glasses instead of squinting your eyes. Squinting of eyes later results in wrinkles under eyes. Also, wear sunglasses when going out as sunglasses protect the thin skin under the eyes from getting damaged by UV rays.
- Have a healthy diet. Incorporate more fruits and vegetables into your diet as they contain antioxidants. Antioxidants fight against free radicals in the body and thus help your skin to look radiant. Don’t forget to read our previous post about 5 best granny’s natural formula for healthy and glowing skin.
- Use moisturizer to hide your wrinkles and never over wash your face. Over-washing can result in the loss of important oils from the face which is essential for skin.
Ageing is a natural process, no one can stop it. Everyone has to become old one day or the other. The above-given tips to prevent ageing can just hide common signs of ageing. Accept your ageing gracefully and take care of your health.