How to Get Silky Soft Hair?
Hairs are the important part of your body that completes your looks and makes you beautiful. It is the quickest way to impress people. Just imagine, you are in a function where everyone flaunts their beautiful shiny hair and your hair is dry, damaged and having a lesser shine. It is obvious that you will feel sad and irritated. So the question is what is the mantra to convert your unhealthy hair to a silky and shiny one? How can you get silky soft hair?
Easy Tips to Get Silky Soft Hair
Hair becomes dry due to many reasons like dry scalp, disease, the damage of outer oily layer of your hair and others. Here are some tips to get silky soft hair in an easy way.
1. Use Hair Oil:
Nourish and massage your hair with a good hair oil at least two times in a week. Try to apply oil to your hair an hour before hair wash and rinse your hair.
2. Have a Healthy Diet:
Have a balanced diet with lots of proteins like sprouts, leafy vegetables, egg whites etc.
3. Use a Good Hair Conditioner:
You can find various conditioners in the market but buy only a good brand. You can also go organic and use a herbal product. Homemade conditioners like egg-white, yogurts, Aloe Vera, vinegar or lemon, coconut or almond oils are also good and help to give your hair a healthy and shiny look.
4. Trim Your Hair:
Trim your hair at regular intervals and keep your scalp clean always.
5. Use Natural Products:
Avocado, beer, and coconut milk are some known remedies which you need to use on your hair to get soft and shiny hair.
What Not to Do to Get Silky Soft Hair?
- Do not use harsh chemicals like unnatural colors or dye regular to your hair.
- Avoid using cheap hair products as that can damage your hair.
- Never avoid your diseases. Many diseases can be the reason for your dry scalp. So, take your medicines properly.
- Do not go harsh on your hair when you brush. Always use a soft hair brush.
- Lots of Sun exposure can harm your hair, so avoid getting your hair burnt by the Sun
- Do not use new or unknown products to your hair without getting an advice from an expert.